5 August 2011

Caravan Holiday Summer Offers 2011


See www.cogb.com/lymington for reductions on the summer prices for in my caravan in the New Forest.
I have reduced the August price to just £800 for two weeks for 4 people. And as a lot of my guests have been couples without children I am offering a discount of £50 if there are just 2 of you, in July and August. This means a couple can rent my lovely mobile home for just £375 a week. With its lovely position in this beautiful rural location, with views of the sea and Isle of Wight, and nearby walks along the coast to Lymington and Keyhaven this must be a bargain. And with all the comforts of home - Full size double divan bed and 3 piece suite, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, and large walk in shower why pay more?

No comments:

Post a Comment